AnonOps Network Rules
Channels may have additional rules not covered here. If you're unsure, ask in that channel. Breaching network rules generally results in a network wide ban.
These rules are found on our network by issuing the command /rules in your client once you have joined.
- When requested, please use English in channel. We have international channels. We realize you may speak another language, respect that we do, too.
- If you're an asshole, we will treat you like one.
- Don't spam or flood the channels, use of ascii art is spam. If you want to paste a link to your personal site, twitter, or channel ask first. Please do not advertise other IRC networks here.
- User bots or scripts with public triggers are not allowed unless authorized by staff, and are following the rules stated in #bots.
- No multiple connections from your location. As a user you only need 1 connection. Exceptions can be made for valid reasons such as bouncers, VPNs. Join #help and speak to an IRCop.
- Child pornography is expressly FORBIDDEN everywhere. See https://anonops.com/aup.html for more information.
- Carding or sharing of marketplace/payment service login information in any form is FORBIDDEN everywhere.
- Do not impersonate another user or use oper nicks in your own.
- We are not a marketplace, do not try to advertise, sell your botnet, or other services here.
- Do not use URL shortening services, paste the full URL.
- IP harvesting in any form is not allowed, we cloak user IPs for a reason.
- We do NOT allow any user to connect any type of ddos/flood/spam bots to this network.
- Do not ask for personal information from other users.