At AnonOps we usually don't accept user bots, but sometimes we make exceptions.
- Every bot needs to join #bots.
- Bots need to be identified/registered with NickServ and need to have the usermode +B. (/mode nickhere +B).
- Before you join any bot on the AnonOps network you need to notify a staff member first. Do !staff in a channel.
- Bots are strictly forbidden to join any AnonOps official network channels (example: #anonops, #help, #news,...).
- Bots are not to join a channel without the permission of the channel owner.
- Harmful scripts or scripts that flood any users/channels are also not allowed (including notices, CTCP etc.).
- Bots cannot be used for general channel tasks (give op, remove op, actually everything that can be done with ChanServ/BotServ)
- Bots are forbidden to use any of the following command prefixes (! , . $ @) as they are reserved. Don't even.
- Peforming whois on user joins is not allowed.